Hi Folks

hungryrob

I'm a 40 year old teacher from Fife, mad keen on shooting and love to blether about it when I'm not actually doing it.

I manage around 10000 acres of Scottish farmland in my trusty old Landrover. I shoot to get out, my guns are tools to enable me to do this and they get a fair bit of use ;) They tend to wear out quite quickly!

I'm hoping to take part in your friendly forum more in the future.

My homepage is:

http://www.verminshooting.org.uk

Robbie

Welcome aboard pard, I enjoyed looking over your site and have added my name, many thanks.

Got it Nigel; will be updating the site this weekend, been a bit lazy with it recently but will give it a good going over soon.

You're gonna like it here Robbie....

The laddie Hasn't stopped talking about the other nights shooting, thanks again I had the usual amount of fun, apart from the broken ribs, bruised spine etc... :lol: !!

Great piece of ground Robbie shoots over by the way people, the scenery is breathtaking.

You're gonna like it here Robbie....

The laddie Hasn't stopped talking about the other nights shooting, thanks again I had the usual amount of fun, apart from the broken ribs, bruised spine etc... :lol: !!

Great piece of ground Robbie shoots over by the way people, the scenery is breathtaking.

Got another 9K acres on the way I think :lol:

You're gonna love it!!

Glad Ryan had a good time; I thought he was looking a little jaded by 2am though!

Archived