fox caller any info plz

Guest luckyjohn99

Guest luckyjohn99

can anyone tell me of any other fox caller thats any good . i'v ordered a caller from decoying.co.uk the Callmaster® Digital Predator Caller ordered it a month ago he took the money off my card after 2 weeks i phoned up to see why i havnt recieved it yet only to be told they havnt any in stock...i asked when he was going to get some in he said this week that was 2 weeks ago i have phoned every other day since then even yesterday he said today i have phoned tonight to be told the end of the week so i'm going to cancel but not sure which one to buy any help please

Guest luckyjohn99
Site sponsor Shootingbags ;)

which is the best one the FX5 Caller they dont seem to have any prices will check them for price

which is the best one the FX5 Caller they dont seem to have any prices will check them for price

Hi LJ99,

Another big + for the FX5, I seem to recall from one of your earlier posts you live fairly close to me if your interested in viewing one I can show you mine ( No wise cracks ) ;):( Hope I haven't got you mixed up with someone else !!! Let me know if your interested ??

Cheers Steve

Guest luckyjohn99
Hi LJ99,

Another big + for the FX5, I seem to recall from one of your earlier posts you live fairly close to me if your interested in viewing one I can show you mine ( No wise cracks ) :lol::lol: Hope I haven't got you mixed up with someone else !!! Let me know if your interested ??

Cheers Steve

thanks everyone for your help got me a fx3 delivered this morning nice bit of kit i'll let you know if there worth the money

Archived