Finally nailed her,

visiter1

Out tonight after a vixen i have been having bother getting, sat out with the rifle on a modified camera tripod I bought for 15 quid in aldi top job, baited the place with 3 day old fish and a chicken she had killed the night before but had'nt ate, I got her last night on the trail cam leaving the farm, after she killed 5 chickens going down a dried up pipe drain that led into an old forest , set up just going on 11 and kept looking through the drone pro every 15 mins or so. At half 12 I spotted her crawling out off the drain and went straight to the fish , closed the bolt and bang small crack job done happy foxer even happier farmer.'

Its so nice when a plan come together. Well done

I wish I had got my trouble one last night, saw it three times but each time no safe shot, oh well it only needs to be right once.

Well done ;)

But one thing why leave the bolt open?? Strong chance the fox will hear you close it on a still night, I leave the bolt open when long range plinking, but not sat waiting for a fox especially a crafty one. Surly that's what the safety is for

Gaz

Well done ;)

But one thing why leave the bolt open?? Strong chance the fox will hear you close it on a still night, I leave the bolt open when long range plinking, but not sat waiting for a fox especially a crafty one. Surly that's what the safety is for

Gaz

+1

could have lost your chance, if it had of heard that bolt close. Just remember they can hear a mole under ground yards away and a mouse squeal 100yards off.

Well done though this time.

Archived