drone pro question,

visiter1

I was out thos eve waiting on a fox when i had to change the battries in the drone, after i changed them i turned it on and all was fine , turned it off and got back into position and when i turned it back on the reticule had cendred itself ??? anyone have this i dind touch any other buttons other than the on off switch.??

Sounds like one for Carl Moore.......

sales@nightvisiongear.co.uk

UK Office:

Night Vision Gear UK, 76D Hill Street, Newry, BT34 1BE, N. Ireland, United Kingdom.

Tel; 0044 (0) 2830263235 (Mon-Fri 1000-1300, 1400-1700)

Mobile; 0044 (0)7594349482 (Mon-Fri after 1700, and all weekend)

Cheers

Fizz

• 2 weeks later...

Also have a Drone. Sounds to me like you didn't save the zero. A 'Saved' note appears in the screen when you do.

My zero remained after battery changes.

Carl is sure to help, but you could RTFM, as I did the same thing and RTFM helped a great deal.

Visiter1,

The Drone memory is non-volatile - once the settings are saved, the power can be completely removed from the unit and the settings will still be stored in the memory.

The only thing that I can think of is that after changing the batteries, you accidentally hit the 12 and 6 control buttons (which set the x-y co-ordinates back to zero).

Please keep me informed by email if this happens again, so we can get to the bottom of it.

Archived