.204 remmy 700 in B&C tactical stock with NF NXS Scope

Remmy 700 Varmint in .204 fitted to Bell and Carlson fully adjustable tactical stock with moderator and Nightforce NXS 5-22X50 with NP2DD ret and Third eye rings. I don't want to split this set-up, I want to offer it complete and if there are no takers then I will remove and re list separately.

Remmy 700 varmint barrel .204
I bought this as a standard rifle with tactical bolt handle and rifle basix trigger. It had around 200 rounds through it by a guy who bought it to try the calibre before having a full custom built.
I fitted the stock and mag kit and a Nightforce NXS 5-22 X50DPD 2 in third eye tactical rings. Since building it up I've put 10 rounds through it to zero it, it's not been out of the cabinet since due to other commitments.
So, Remmy 700, 25" varmint barrel, action and moderator, tactical bolt knob, rifle basix trigger.
Everything listed below has seen one outing to the range for zeroing since fitting to the rifle.
Bell and Carlson medallist SA fully adjustable tactical stock with accuracy international bottom metal and 10 shot mag ( I still have the remmy floorplate mag assembly so the stock could be removed and a standard remmy stock refitted if you wanted to split)
Nightforce NXS 5-22 x 50 NP DD2 (scope comes with box, lens covers, sunshade and warranty card as when new. It still has the night force calibration sticker on it, it's basically new)
Third eye tactical rings and picatinny rail
I want £1350 for all of the above, I can ship via RFD at the buyers expense.

DSCN6093_zpsced5ba6d.jpg

DSCN6094_zpsf17c3a60.jpg

Ermm looks like I might of priced that a bit cheap then :blush:

Thanks for all the reply's and PM's, as PJS precision was the first to say they want the full set-up it's provisionally sold to them pending payment.

my old rifle and its MEGA accurate - it has been obviously ungraded and well cared for - good luck with your sale

Correctamundo. I've never managed to use it mate hence it's sale.

Archived