Archer illuminator options

Offroad Gary

My firefly is dead, will enquire about getting it fixed tomorrow, but what are my other options for a gen 3 archer.

Ive never had cause to look for anything better.

I will be usung it on 6-16x 50 victory and 5-25x56 pm ii.

Anyone got a spare thats good, theres cubs that need taking a closer look at!!

I was playing around with the cws and a few pvs-14's last night, and I must say, the illumination given by using a nightmaster was, bright. I focused it as wide as possible and it was still mighty impressive.

Not that you really need extra with a pvs, but there you go. Could make out fig 11's at 500m no problem.

The ir aiming lasers were pretty cool too. Pvs on helmet, fire from the hip no problem.

No added bulk of an nv sight but complete useability in the dark, and no recoil issues to damage the pvs, shame I had to give it all back really :(

But, credit where it is due, my personal, gen2+ nv wasn't that far off the cws, and cost me nothing in comparison.

Fire fly can be fixed for £65 inc new warratnty. I need something this weekend, does anyone know who has n1000 in stock and can post today???

Wanna borrow my nv and nm800 ?

Thanks for the offer pete, ive ordered a n1000ap for delivery tomorrow, i'll probably sort tonight anyway using archer as spotter then flick lamp for kill.

Its a dirty job but someones got to do it!

Archived