F-Class stock range

Some pics of our range of stocks for F-open and FTR. These really do come with everything you need, bar a tub of devcon. Trigger guards, pillars, polished thumbscrews, action screws etc. All come with a high-gloss acrylic lacquer or a matt polyeurethane. Thumbhole and thumb-up available, right and left handed. FTR stocks include Lightweight cut-outs in the butt, anschutz rail in the forend. The F-open stocks have a deluxe adjustable cheekpiece and low-boy style 3" forend with bag runners.

Also available with Barnard bedding block fitted and Dolphin 4-way adjustable butt pad system at extra cost.

FTR £550, F-Open £620.

Developed with some of the best shooters and gunsmiths in the country!

All enquiries joe@joewestriflestocks.com or 07788 535673

Also please like us on facebook!

SDC11654_zpsb214e0a5.jpg

SDC11653_zpsd84119a3.jpg

SDC11652_zps662bcf8f.jpg

SDC11651_zps52712e6f.jpg

SDC11649_zpse7da2922.jpg

SDC11646_zps931426d0.jpg

JOE WEST RIFLESTOCKS

For what it's worth, I reckon Dorg's F Class/FTR stocks are superb. He's adopted every (sensible) suggestion we've made and added a few of his own.

They are great value and come in various stages of 'finish' from a raw un-inletted blank to a fully inletted lacquered finished stock.

They are also longer than almost any other stock. Why go anywhere else for a laminate stock?

For what it's worth, I reckon Dorg's F Class/FTR stocks are superb. He's adopted every (sensible) suggestion we've made and added a few of his own.

They are great value and come in various stages of 'finish' from a raw un-inletted blank to a fully inletted lacquered finished stock.

They are also longer than almost any other stock. Why go anywhere else for a laminate stock?

I totally agree Vince , that's why I ordered one today, same as the bottom piccy but swinging from the left. Quick turn round if required as well .

Shooter

Archived