FOR SALE- NOW SOLD

Acorn silhouette 100 clay trap-

this is a a usefull trap for solo or group shooting holds 100 clays in a stack runs off a car/hobby battery.i have a extended lead with this which has a foot /hand pedal for solo shooting.lead is about 30yds long.base is adjustable to give a wide range of targets.

i have owned this for about 9yrs and has not been used for the last 2yrs so may as well sell.

it has 2 springs to give a long or short throw the clays can be launched 75-100yds will accept minis as well.in with the sale are approx 300+ clays i have a battery but think it may be flat these are about £30 to buy and last a long time once charged.

if any one is intrested i can e mail pictures. asking £400 this would be best picked up or can drop off near to leeds or diggle. posting would cost a fair bit but can be done at extra cost.

MTM case guard varmint shooting table-folding legs enables it to be put into a pick up/car

table top is 900x 750 in used but good condition £40 again picked up or meet at convenient place.

price reduced

i would say yes gary and take it from diggle but the old boy i tend to come with recons i brting way to much as iut is and he simply refuses to install towbar and purchase a trailer for said excursions to the norf

Archived