Advise needed!

sako 75 .243

Hi guys

Ive just put a 20MOA rail on my Sako,will be mounting a 56mm sightron on it sometime next wk!

QUS:What height rings do I need?..as the rail rasies the scope will medium be ok??

cheers

Glenn

p.s need to learn to spell....ADVICE...DOH :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

....only since you raise it: advise is the verb,advice is the noun,the noun is appropriate here,as in "I need advice,please advise me ". No big deal.

George-youre too smart for this forum!

yes[/quot

I think that word is actually spelled "no",if you knew the details.

Spellin isn't important to the huntin,fishin,shootin class.

Giving advice-when asked for-is just good manners-as it says on the tin,"it's no big deal".

Gbal

Went with the low rings as ive decided to go with a 50mm front bell not 56mm.Cheers Pete!

Gbal thanks for advising me on the advice ;) ..did I get it the right way this time?..My English has not improved since I left school 30yrs ago :ph34r:

Glenn.

Went with the low rings as ive decided to go with a 50mm front bell not 56mm.Cheers Pete!

Gbal thanks for advising me on the advice ;) ..did I get it the right way this time?..My English has not improved since I left school 30yrs ago :ph34r:

Glenn.

!00% Glenn-better than many top students these days-it's not seen as anything like so important,in schools,as clear expression and having something worth saying,and that's not a bad trade off in the grand scheme of things.

More importantly,glad you got the Sako rings sorted,having been just there myself this month-hard to be sure from the brochure measurements,but good advice on here.

Mentioning brochures and spelling reminds me of the old H&K one that recommended the larger magazine in a semi auto " for human hunting".

Gbal

Archived