Sako 75 Tactical rail

Well chaps, here it is... The NEAR.MFG weaver rail i bought second hand for my 75.. It's not as loud being stainless as i thought it would be so i wont black it afterall. I'm so impressed with the quality of it too.. A doddle to fit as well...

I mounted an Opti-mate 20 x 42 onto it, whacked on a shot saver to rough site and bugger me it was dead center already.. I have a good feeling about this little gem of a mount...

DSCF0336.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

Guest wireviz

Der i ask what was wrong with the sako mounts they would keep the scope lower and would certainly allow as much movement as you seem to need on that rifle. PS it looks good but is it just for decoration

Versatility, pure and simple.. I chop and change scopes alot depending on what i'm using the rifle for at the time. I have a collection of scopes all with rings already on them so it's a simple job to chop and change without losing zero. :P

Orka, i was told about its sale on another forum ( Airgunbbs) by Ian on this forum.

Contacted the guy and made the deal. I dont believe he had another though i'm sorry. The guys name is stuart. I'll pm his email addy to you so you can check with him..

Grant...

I dont think Near make then anymore, but Ken Farrell lists Sako bases in his inventory :rolleyes:

I dont think Near make then anymore, but Ken Farrell lists Sako bases in his inventory ;)

[/quote

The NEAR web site says they still make Sako bases but i've emailed them to confirm asking for pricing.

I'll post the inf on this thread when they've replied to me..

Grant.

Archived