What mounts for AI ?

alijnclarke

Ah right i get you, I was thinking to start to just use new brass, then when i've got used to it all, start reusing the fired stuff

It's pretty straightforward When you get used to it we will help you out when you first start loading mate. porkchop I take it you are not out With the gun ?

175 match kings, I've not loaded them though, they're target loads from HPS. Sporting services recommended I try them out.

Thinking I'll try and copy their load to start out with..

Shooter79, yes I'd considered spuhr, will do some more research into it.. It's just the fact that the AT has a very high rail so needs fairly low mounts.

I do prefer one piece mounts though.

If I were you I would be taking the rail off and using the integral dovetail with a spuhr mount.

The only reason AI have the picatinny rail so high is for the use of forward mounted nightvision.

Just remember to ensure to input the scope height in your ballistics programme.

I did wonder if it had the dovetail underneath, taking it to a shoot tomorrow, but after that I'll see if it does come off.

Yeah I figured it was set that high to match up with the night vision bracket, but like you say, just need to input the correct details for now.

Archived