I have ordered one of these for my trg. But it's been nearly a month and still waiting. Fast postage!!!

Shame you didn't go to Sporting Services or HSS 'cos you'd be using it now.

Shame you didn't go to Sporting Services or HSS 'cos you'd be using it now.

They don't stock this specific bipod I wanted. It's made by roedale in Germany. Mind you the postage has taken so long I wouldn't be surprised if it's coming from the Middle East on a Camel!! Makes me wish I had just gone with an Atlas.

I have ordered one of these for my trg. But it's been nearly a month and still waiting. Fast postage!!!

Herbert did you get a confirmation from Roedale that your bipod is posted already?

Unfortunately, that seems to be pretty usual for roedale, the service has always been bad, at best, they do some reasonable products, but actually getting them, seems to be nauseous, and the communication is worse than rubbish.

The guy who owns the place is on the stalking directory, under PeteDE if I remember right, it might be worth trying to contact him through there. (Sorry BD for 'recommending' another forum, UKV is still the best though :) )

Unfortunately, that seems to be pretty usual for roedale, the service has always been bad, at best, they do some reasonable products, but actually getting them, seems to be nauseous, and the communication is worse than rubbish.

The guy who owns the place is on the stalking directory, under PeteDE if I remember right, it might be worth trying to contact him through there. (Sorry BD for 'recommending' another forum, UKV is still the best though :) )

Peter Lincoln Roedales master rifle smith. He promised me extra slim baffles for a mod I was less than impressed with. Needless to say after a year they have still not materialised.

I checked with him before ordering my bipod (due to poor past experience) and he said it was on the shelf stock as does there web shop. Yet the email I received today quotes them as "waiting for it to go to production"!! Great.

They have 2more weeks before I ask for a refund so I can buy an Atlas. (Which I should have done from the start)

Archived