Iron fist in a velvet glove....

Just finished this one for a lovely lady who is the partner of an old friend and has recently got into shooting :)

Its always great to see new lady and junior shooters.

The action is a Stiller Spectre and has a Border Archer fitted in .308 calibre. The trigger is a jewel and its sat straight down in the AX chassis you see here with no bedding and no percievalble hint of stress at all. Not surprising as this action was designed to do that. It will also accept AICS , AX , and AW magazines.

IMG_2101_zpsa5054fb4.jpg

IMG_2105_zps270c7493.jpg

IMG_2104_zpsf7cf04a3.jpg

IMG_2106_zps0ebad99d.jpg

The barrelled action is done in Armour black Cerakote and the stock is done in White, Hot pink , and Lavender digital , with the main colour in Pink Lady.

So nice to do something different. :D

Hello Dave

This ladies gun is a thoughtfull stunner

Perfection as standard, were jealous as he'll of her and most on here would shoot a rifle in pink just to get hold of one of your custom rifles

The first man to do an AI / Ax stocked rimfire will be a millionaire over night

Alan xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I wished I,d weighed this gun, it was very light comparatively. It could only have been the action that made the difference, and it was weird feeding an AW mag in. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well that wiil teach me to look at rifle forums with the daughter sitting along side me ! the next sentence out of here was aren't those your actions , don't you have one in the gun room, Dad Pleeeeessssse .

Nice work David , you will be after some more soon then !

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

Archived