ludicrous-lumens.

hughes.s

I received the ir model from Andy today, spot on delivery times, spent the day fitting to the rifle along with the nm800 ir, using a ns 200 unit to view the results, I put Andys torch on his adjustable mount, and the nm behind and higher along the same axis.

I can only get 50 yds to the furthest chimly pot, and using the ir the scope cannot focus down enough so its a bit out of focus,

but you can see bricks well enough, switched on the nm and picked up the brickwork, then using the remote control switched on the T 20,

well I had a Victor Meldrew moment, what? how can a piddling single battery torch out shine a full blown nm 800?.

Going out tomorrow night to field test, but at the moment I am as chuffed as a dog with two tails.

Thanks to Andy for a good (up to now) product, I can see another kit be ordered (why are people raving about the green model.)

And before some smart ass tells me its witchcraft I do leave the cave occasionally.(insert smilely thingy dont do them either)

Can someone explain the colour choices to me? (With a normal day scope).

Hi matt

red green blue & white led insert are available and can be swapped out with simple tools!

(you can even change it with the tip of a biro!

in order of brightness and distance carried to my eyes(and everyone seems to see it differently)

green/white to me are very close with the the new white edging it!

then the red

then the blue which I think is best suited to the larger 66mm head

(which im awaiting a date to be completed will more than likely know Monday Tuesday)

cheers Andy

Totally agree with Andy, I don't have blue but I would like to try the new white. Honestly the green is very impressive. Red I'm not so keen on ideal for rabbits but nothing much more IMHO.

IR is also a corker.

Go green on half focus I could clearly see 200yrds other night calm still night but overcast.

All the best

CZV

Its good,

only time will tell if it stays the course, Using the nm to spot the rabbits and then switching on the t20, witch pea"d all over the illumination of the nm

I could easily see rabbits @ 150yds @ 12 mag using a leupold vari x III 40 x 6.5 x 20.

Hughes.s

• 4 weeks later...

I have just been out with the T20 kit I ordered from Andy, in green with the 3 mode switch which, attached to the HW100 is excellent. The size of the torch makes for a neat set up and the resolution to 150 yards is terrific.

Thanks for the great advice and service Andy.

ATB. David

Archived