well I just get f...ing peed when I look at guntrader

what d...k head takes pictures of just the stocks for centre fire rifles?????????????

they must have their heads up their oh la de da stuck up nose shottie asses

must have a bell end where it shouldnt be

then theres the idiots ( a local to me expecially) who ad guns way way way super way higher than any one else

you see an ad for say (for example) AI 308 then you look at the pics and some bell ringer has taken pics of the cheek piece and bolt..........wheres the rest of the god dam gun ??????????????or isnt that for sale?????????????

I dont buy a good rifle for the stock but what it can do, if the stocks that which promotes growth and vigour who cares??????spray the dam thing if must

I aint gonna buy it coz some idiot spent more than he should in the first place and then sat there ages polishing the wood till it reflects so much sun lighht that it looks like a daytime light house for the semi blind

I bald enough as it is without singe'n the little hair I have got off with the reflection rays off that mirror finish

You might have somethin here Bro................................................

A rant Forum :lol::lol:

Seriously I wonder sometimes why they spend hard earned cash on top ad's only to cock it up.......... perhaps thats why they do it; they cock up everything ?

Aaaaah its becoming clearer now :lol:

thats what I mean its the guntraders doin it

why?????

are they shottie guys that wanna pee the rifle boys off???????

theres a gun on there that I like the sound of, think its the gun I want to buy, got a space for the thing on my ticket, can only see the stock from the pics, sent the guy an email explaing I got slot for......can he e-mail some pics showing the whole rifle and guess what???? its been about a week or more???????????????? :lol:

in the past I have seen adds and arse pics only of a 'steyr tactical elite' asked for a couple more pics and the bloody things a skinny with mod :lol:

Archived