Torches

munkjack

T20 £50 got one it's good

Night master ment to be real good not got

Global rifle sniper system got one £250 good

Gaz

There's load out there, but them 3 seem to be the most I hear about

Hi, I have a nightmaster 800 with white led and the ir head, it really is a good unit, but more expensive than the t20 which will also perform out to the distance you want, Have a look on utube there is footage of both torches on there.

regards Aj

the global sniper systems torch is a uf 802h that I sell for £24.99

not a bad torch for £25 but not as good as a t20 and not at £250quid :-O

I have a 66mm head version of the t20 that lights 300m + with ease

cheers Andy

Whats the price on those Andy, or can you do a self fit conversion for your loyal customers ;)

Hi

they will be £89.99 for a colour or £94.99 for IR

a few options

single mode or 3 mode

White XPG2 @ 1.5 amp (my fave in white as not so tight you miss everything when having a quick scan about)

white xre r2 @ 1.5amp (very tight in 66mm head but furthest range)

green xre

red xpe

cant do a adapter im afraid as the head of the original torch has to be machined into a boss to take the larger head & retain the original sealing system & flood adjustment!

I'm thinking about maybe doing a pre order on these at first to get a idea on how many to make up!

these are way brighter then nm800s

have a look here for what the look like

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ludicrous-lumens/608403305897994

cheers Andy

I've bought an Oslon black 850 ir slide focus that has had some fettling done, its a single on/of driver powered by a single 18650 battery with a factory led professionally reflowed in an oven to stop discoulering of the led lense.

Are thease good it sounds so seen pic it looks the business I'd be interested to no what your opinions are ???

Panasonic ncr18650b 3400ma protected batteries

£11.99 (just about the best battery available)

Can I take on of these please. And I'll also be interested in the 66mm. Could have told me a week back....lol.

J

CZV

Panasonic ncr18650b 3400ma protected batteries

£11.99 (just about the best battery available)

Can I take on of these please. And I'll also be interested in the 66mm. Could have told me a week back....lol.

J

CZV

Hi does anyone no were the best place in the uk is to bye the above battery's and double charger I've seen some on the bay but there all in china and take 3 weeks to get here.

Cheers

If needing decent 18650 batteries from eBay then to avoid anything with "fire" in the name

Only guy on the bay I trust is seller fae Glasgow "torchyboy"

Sells only decent 18650 + cash get nitecore intelli4 charger from him also

Paul

If needing decent 18650 batteries from eBay then to avoid anything with "fire" in the name

Only guy on the bay I trust is seller fae Glasgow "torchyboy"

Sells only decent 18650 + cash get nitecore intelli4 charger from him also

Paul

I got a heads up of the gye I bought the torch of about the gye from Glasgow and I've got a couple of battieres on there way I thought bying the right torch was going to be the hard bit but it seams bying the right battieres is even harder!!!

Thanks for responses keep them coming as all this is great for the Newbe getting into the world of led torching.

Hi Simon

do you have a deft X bud?

Nope, just a few failed euromillions tickets instead.

I've got the original deft and a deft mini that sits on top of my 223. They're both cr4p for spotting but excellent once you've got your target.

Archived