Roedeer

Guest wireviz

Guest wireviz

the WEATHER WASNT THAT GOOD DULL AND OVER CAST BUT I DID GET THE SEAT UP AND THEM DEER WERE ONLY 150 YARDS OFF THE RAIL.

highseat.jpg

HERE ARE THE TWO DEER AGAIN NOW FOR THE NOVICES IF IT WERE BUCK SEASON WITCH ONE WOULD YOU SHOOT.

tworoed.jpg

After shooting that nice buck in the velvet, does it matter which one you shoot ;):D:D Sorry i know your going to tell me they are in a different area just couldnt help myself ;):lol::lol:

Guest wireviz

[tHATS THE ONE COL48 STILL MIGHT BE TIGHT ;) wITH REGARDS THE SHOOTING OF THE NICE BUCK IN VELVET I CAN ASSURE EVERYONE HE TASTED JUST THE SAME AS THE REST. :D THEM BEASTS IN THE PICTURE ARE AS SAFE AS I WANT THEM TO BE NO THREAT TO ANYONE AND THERE ARE TO GOOD BUCKS IN THAT SECTION OF GROUND I WILL BE REMOVING OR I SHOULD SAY A GUEST WILL BE REMOVING ONE. ;) BUT IT WONT BE HARRY OR MANLICHER STU THEY BOTH TURNED ME DOWN :lol:

AND FOR

ORKA ONE I MADE EARLIER. I HAVE PLANS SOME WERE BUT CHRIST KNOW WERE :D

doneuprunning.jpg

Guest wireviz

[sanders its not just good enough to sat the one on the left .like at school you must show how you came across that answer (the working out ) ha ha ;)

[sanders its not just good enough to sat the one on the left .like at school you must show how you came across that answer (the working out ) ha ha ;)

Ok, the one on the right has an anal tush, hence being a doe. A tush is not a true tail, more a bunch of long hair.

Is that right???

Jerry

(Studying hard for DSC1 in less than 2 weeks now!!!!!)

Guest wireviz

[Well done sanders and now you did not just educate your self but others who were to afraid to answer ;)

P1000560.jpg

This one is a bit harder but more like the site you would get whl stalkng. :huh:

Great, thanks for that.

In the last one is it the right hand one again being the doe?

The ID I worry about though is summer Sika and dark fallow, very similar other than the horizontal line on the fallow's chest demarking the spots.

you will notice the shape of the caudal patch is slightly differant with the buck patch more of a kidney on it's side type of a shape and the does more of an upside down heart shape roughly speeking.

Now, I would shoot them both, the one on the right first then once the one on the left has been orphand he can get the good news as well asuming from the picture it is mother and son!! But in the buck season I would shoot the buck obviouse by his Caudal patch.

Dave

Guest wireviz

[ Well Dave i am in Scotland and if i were to remove them i openly shoot the buck first as he is a dependent kid and then if mum hangs around i would remove her , :huh: No point in waiting for the buck kid to get orphaned he might run and become a pour specimen were As THE DOE IF SHE RUNS AND GET AWAY SHE WILL ONLY ENHANCE THE DEER NUMBERS ;):lol:

Fair point but in all honesty legaly you can shoot an orphaned kid or a kid about to be orphaned at this time of the year but they are not realy dependant. I dont actualy shoot buck kids in the doe season and wont orphan anything until Jan. If I see mum with her kids I will take a doe kid then mum if there is no buck kid. After 1st Jan mum gets it first then if the doe kid waits around which there is more chance off then the kid gets the good news next. and the buck is left to his own devices unless there is an obviouse problem with him.

Dave

Archived