As New GRS Long Range Stock To fit Tikka T3

Sold As new unused and placed the rifle into it only for pictures, will include shipping, I am changing Rifle and so this will not be required now. This sale is for the stock and its combined components only, no scope, gun or bipod.
Oiled finish

Tikka T3 Varmit Inlet
0.5" limbsaver/GRS recoil pad
Stratabond Laminate
SpeedLock adjustmet
30mm adjustment LOP and cheekpiece
Weighs 1900grams (+ - % depending on weapon inlet)
100% drop in inlet
it will come in its original box, for what thats worth as its not the best of made cardboard container. But I will repack it all.

Sold ...... Inc postage.

Q "The design is derived from the sporter stock, with the same grip and SpeedLock system. The butt is however lengthened 15 mm, has a more generous butt hook and an integrated monopod with quick release, micro adjustment and a total of 55 mm of travel in height. The forend is also 50 mm longer and has a flat bottom for supporting against bags or rests. The longer forend also provides a better mounting position for bipods and aids in balancing long and heavy barrels. Two 70 mm spaced sling mounts is provided as standard. The stock is predrilled for the VersaPod spigot (installation required) and a Atlas bipod picatinny rail can be mounted to the stock with the sling mounts." UQ

This is for sale elsewhere at the present time.

I would love this, I'm hopefully picking up my T3 next weekend, however the rifle has cleared my gun fund out if you still have it in a few weeks I may be able to stretch to it, out of interest how much would you bee looking for if you decide to sell the varmint stock ?.

Archived