Another one gone

gaz6br

Since I walked the dogs this morning about 6:30 am it's been a gorgeous day nice frosty start and bright sun and calm the rest. So I've been looking forward to getting out with the rifle all day at work, I got home about 5pm walked the dogs again it was still good. By 6pm the wind had got up and it had started raining :( but sod it I grabbed the gun and headed to a farm.

I checked a few fields out had a call nothing, then popped my head round the hedge into the next field and a fox lay flat looking at me only 100 yards away, so I dropped to one knee as I had the extra long bipod on and smack he was down :)

3CE96670-ED08-45EB-BAD7-91CCDDE36CA5.jpg

I used my sniper system torch good bit of kit, I put a real tree cover over sound mod and barrel stop any shine in the scope. Back home with in an hour and half before I got to wet ;)

Nice one Gaz ;) ...had two on sunday night....him and her!...Charlie pairing up now so could be slim pickings for a couple of months!..will be to busy shagging! :D

Been pairing up a while round me mate, I've had a few left and rights over the last 4-6 weeks. Be early cubs this time I reckon.

Gaz

Secret is good ground mate ;)

Torch 10 times better when your in your own.

Furthest fox 257 yards see it no problem, 7 hours battery life battery has no memery so can be charged at any time. Use as hand held with button or unscrew button and screw the one with a lead on and a touch sensitive one for side of gun, red and orange filter also charger plus clamp for scope fixes in 10 seconds.

3CE96670-ED08-45EB-BAD7-91CCDDE36CA5_1.j

Don't no where the pic went :(

Gaz

Lol that cammo sleeve stops the torch lighting barrel and mod up ;)

Also forgot to add the torch is uk made with life time warranty, by a lad 30 miles from me so handy if anything ever did go wrong :)

Nice job. Wish we were allowed to lamp over here. Out on my new bait tuesday night. -13c outside and -7c in the shed. Shot 4, 2 dogs and 2 vixens. The vixens came first. Will post a report when I have time, more snow to clear.....

Archived