third eye tactical spartin reflex

Anyone on here have the reflex version fitted to there rifle if so what do you think of it. I hear there are supposed to be high quality anyone got any good/ bad points as I'm looking for a reflex moderator for my TRG

thanks

I have one on my 22-250 and I agree with what Tuck said they are not the quietest or lightest mod available and they do extend the barrel more than other reflex type mods as well, however mine has put up with the punishment of 700+ full power rounds out of my rifle and is showing no signs of giving up yet which is a lot more than other brands have been able to stand IMO. They are well made and very robust.

I have one on my 22-250 and I agree with what Tuck said they are not the quietest or lightest mod available and they do extend the barrel more than other reflex type mods as well, however mine has put up with the punishment of 700+ full power rounds out of my rifle and is showing no signs of giving up yet which is a lot more than other brands have been able to stand IMO. They are well made and very robust.

Exactly as above, probably even a similar round count. Quite heavy but then thats a factor in effective suppresion

Ive fitted dozens of spartans and have my own, 100% satisfied with the product and back up.

UK company who get my full support.

Archived