I have decided to sell the above rifle. Its a stainless sako 75 3 action she has a varmint type profile Lother Walther barrel 12 twist and finished at 26 inches. This can be sold as a barreled action with a standard mag for £750 for that money it will come with a sako laminated stock that has had an adjustable ckeekpiece cut into in. ( perhaps not the best bit of woodwork I have seen but it does the job). The rifle has shot an estimated 1250 rounds but has been recently borescoped by Steve Kershaw who put the barrel on it, and stated she is in good clean condition.

Options for this rifle are a Mcmillan A5 stock in green,tan and black with saddle type adjustable cheekpiece extra £350.

A stainless ppc mag extra £80

any of our own Joe west rifle stocks stocks

I have some ammo for this that can go with it.

I have various nearly new moderators that would fit along with optilok rings.

We can also rebarrel this rifle for you if and when required.

I will try and post some pics when my son returns from his holiday but would prefer face to face as this rifle can be test fired.

Please note chaps the ppc mag is not and will not be for sale on its own. I will sell the stock for £375 posted if the action does not sell first.

Simon

Action , barrel, 308 mag and laminate stock £750. I am going to rebarrel this action and keep the 22br barrel for future use if this does not sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry chaps this stock is sold to Willo as he has been chasing me for the pictures ever since I posted the original advert. Duff eyed doyle has secon dibs if sale does not go through

Simon

Archived