ViperSkins AICS UPGRADE New Year's Day sale starts NOW $109usd!!!

HAPPY 2014 - NEW YEAR'S DAY SALE STARTS NOW!!!

All ViperSkins are $109.99 until Jan 1 at midnight.

ViperSkins are the original pistol grip stock-sides designed expressly for the Accuracy International Chassis System and AI Rifles (AE, AW).

Featuring a widened fore stock, offhand palm swell, rubber pistol grip, fast-action thumb shelf and ergonomic rear stock, ViperSkins deliver the functionality you demand from a true precision rifle system. Made from a military grade composite polymer, ViperSkins are designed to stand up to real world use whether out in the field or simply at the range.

Plus we have many additional accessories-- Pic rails, QD mounts, Grippy Cheekrests, Spacers and more!

PLEASE NOTE- OUR AICS SKINS ARE UPGRADES MADE FOR THE ORIGINAL LARGE BOLT CUTOUT. THE NEW SMALL BOLT CUTOUT AICS IS NOT COMPATIBLE.

header.jpg

Viperskins_multicam.jpg

vskins_black_20_AICS.jpg

Also Check out our V2 Precison Rear Skins-- they work perfectly with a rear bag or the Accushot BT08 AICS Monopod. No mods necessary!

ViperSkins_V2_8.jpg

Shown here with optional V2 PRS:

wGUbW5g_zps6816e96b.jpg

Used by ACTUAL PROFESSIONALS in THE REAL WORLD:

Incountry2_zps21aa71b6.jpg

Colors:

1. FDE

2. Coyote Brown

3. Army Green

4. OD Fleck Camo

5. Hot Pink

6. Tactical Black

Viperskincolors2.jpg

Satisfaction Guaranteed by Me:

IMG_0148.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

do you ever get up to Diggle if so you can see OD fleck on my AI or I can send you photo but not the same as touch and feel hope this helps

I'm hoping to get up soon to shoot the 600 yd bench rest comps but on guarantees. In the meantime you have a PM.

Archived