SOLD .308 Lapua brass

Selling some fired brass which has been fired about 2-3 times maximum.. It's all been full length sized and trimmed to 2.005 and tumbled!!

150 cases for £40

Can post but local pick up be preferred.. Thanks Aaron

EDIT: ALL NOW SOLD

Thanks tiff.. Gotta love this site.. But I'm keeping my mouth shut this time :-/ lol.. Also I'll be paying bank transfers either tongt or Tomoz for the Saturday shoot in April... I'll be bringing up a 7mm Remington magnum if that's ok with you?? Cheers Aaron

Sounds great, I have a feeling you'll handle the recoil ok on the more rapid fire stages ;):D , plus will buck the wind well further out. Have a good Christmas :)

It ok Carl... Don't waste you breath mate... Just let the people who think they know best try tell you different... By the way 2.005 is my chosen case length for my gun and it clearly shows you haven't a clue what your on about with the 2.800 measurement because sammi spec is 2.810 for 308 Winchester so you hind behind your keypad and chat your stuff but if you really want to prove your self come on a range day with the real guys who knows what there talking about! Peace out rant over... End off :-) brass is now sold also.. Regards Aaron

Why do moderators delete comments from the lads, thought this was a forum to speak your thoughts! If this keeps up may go else where.

Because it was Exeter lads sales thread and the comments were detracting from his sale. As someone rightly said why don't people PM him and save his embarrassment? I have corrected the mistake in his opening post.

So actually a thank you is in order :lol:

Anything else?

Archived