So far this winter

gaz6br

Had some busy nights so far this winter here is a few

4192B0A1-E000-4DA3-BC1B-B59DF78D0BD1.jpg

2EDD9FB9-C828-413F-9776-8F558E247869.jpg

FF46311A-41B0-46D2-88D3-05E744103C62.jpg

30A9F4F3-6D98-4855-A1C9-0704C5D79C4C.jpg

305A1FF2-67C4-4757-85DB-631D132B3D20.jpg

Doing well so far from 1st September, we keep record from September to September see if we can beat last years 212 foxes and 1564 rabbits, it's looking good so far ;)

Cheers mate best nights so far 142,116,115 and plenty of 50's 60's and so on, and a fair few foxes it's amazing where they keep coming from we have shot over 200 a year for the last 3 years running now, but I'm not complaining ;)

fair play to you gaz,thats some top shooting,i can shoot towards 100 fox in a year but thats a lot, another bloke a know down south shoots around 400 a year,joke aint it,rabbit wise were i live now its not been the same for years,ime lucky to shoot 50 a year unless i travel like i used to,top shooting any way cheers simon...

Good going, rarely see rabbits up here now. Thats an interesting idea for the lamps plugged into the cab, secure and can be isolated, I really like threads with lots of pictures, its a lot easier to pinch others ideas :P , the shooting frame in back looks well made and thought out as well

Good going Gaz, we have nothing like the number of rabbits you lot have although they seem to of made a slight come back with the better weather this year. Fox wise my 129th of the year met it's maker on Tuesday night... and still plenty ground to cover in the next few months before lambing. Keep up the good work mate.

Christ that is good going! :o

All looks very professional..... Is it a second job?

Your RTV is the dogs! I could do with a set-up like that, my backs fallen to bits..... :unsure: The rabbits are very low in numbers on my permission, no idea why? Never seen/shot any with Mixy, and I'm the only one who shoots there. Legally anyway....

atb

Jamie

Christ that is good going! :o

All looks very professional..... Is it a second job?

Your RTV is the dogs! I could do with a set-up like that, my backs fallen to bits..... :unsure: The rabbits are very low in numbers on my permission, no idea why? Never seen/shot any with Mixy, and I'm the only one who shoots there. Legally anyway....

atb

Jamie

same in the parts of Worcestershire i shoot Jamie. just isn't the numbers there use to be.

What do you mean by "out" Scotch?

I don't get to shoot too much myself, due to medical reason, but as my wife states, I do a lot of "fannying around" with reloading in the house :lol:

I have told her reloading is a hobby in itself, but it falls on deaf ears....

What do you mean by "out" Scotch?

I don't get to shoot too much myself, due to medical reason, but as my wife states, I do a lot of "fannying around" with reloading in the house :lol:

I have told her reloading is a hobby in itself, but It falls on deaf ears....

Cracking atv's there Gaz, I'm green with envy! Do you have much land on your permission?

Any idea why the numbers of rabbits have dropped so much in Worcestershire over the last whatever years???

22/250 foxer, any idea why the numbers of rabbits have dropped so much in Worcestershire over the last whatever years???

Nice work Gaz! ;) ...me and my mate Ian have only had 63 foxes this year,but a bumper year for rabbits about 1700.....and that off of 3000 acres.

good shooting mate

Glenn

Cheers chaps, yep mainly all from Staffordshire around 10 plus thousand acres, some big pheasant shooting estates free range chicken farms free range pig farms all great for foxing, I love my foxing mainly but my mates like the rabbit shooting but all good fun, the kit for getting around in does make life easy :)

575E1065-A5B6-4334-A181-6D5CD24B1E04.jpg

Few more Friday night, can't wait for the morning first light sit out :)

Cheers chaps, it's me and two mates in our little shooting gang we all have our own bits but just do it all together about 6 free range pig farms, 5 free range chicken farms, 3 shooting estates and lots of other farms it adds up to a lot but we try get out at least twice a week lamping then a sit out or two at wkends :)

We met up last night at the farm where we keep all the gear about 8pm and loaded up and went to a local estate about 2000 acres of pheasant and lambing ground. It was a cold, still and quite light night no good for rabbiting really but my mate put his 22 in anyway we managed 17 there's not that many about on that patch really, my 223 ackley stopped another fox we saw another but it was sat back in a wood and couldn't get a clear shot. Back home at 2am early for us ;)

D2FB87B8-19A5-441B-A877-79CF8D40167D.jpg

Archived