whats it worth

6 moths ago I could sell a good condition heavy barrel .243 remmy with body's thumb hole and good cond t8 moderator plus bushnell elite scop (£400 on it own) for £600. Wasn't prepared to sell it for less so used it as a donor and got over half of that just for parts I didn't need.

Sadly it's very much a buyers market unless you shifting something harder to get hold off like an AW etc

a couple of years back i took a semi custom rem 700 to a dealer for a trade price.usual spec ,custom barrel ,stainless mod,tac stock and a jewel trigger he offered me £400 .now i know he needed make a profit but that was taking the pee and i told him so.had it rechambered into a 22br

a couple of years back i took a semi custom rem 700 to a dealer for a trade price.usual spec ,custom barrel ,stainless mod,tac stock and a jewel trigger he offered me £400 .now i know he needed make a profit but that was taking the pee and i told he so.had it rechambered into a 22br

That's an interesting option,rather than taking a big hit on trade in, if barrel is good. I assume it was a 223(224) barrel,so what sort of ball park cost is involved in a rechamber?

Gbal

Archived