which thermal NV would you buy for under £2500

ergid

I know it's slightly different to your two choices but I've just purchased a pulsar hd38 that I will have by Wednesday and if you want ill give you my opinion on it compared to the pvs14 spotter I'm currently using.After speaking to Scott country today the new hd38s will be out by the end of November and they will be approx 3k.

I know it's slightly different to your two choices but I've just purchased a pulsar hd38 that I will have by Wednesday and if you want ill give you my opinion on it compared to the pvs14 spotter I'm currently using.After speaking to Scott country today the new hd38s will be out by the end of November and they will be approx 3k.

hi ,so there is a new model coming out ,I think ill wait till then.Thank you.

So what's different between the new model and the old one? and how come its around £800 cheaper?

The new model has much longer battery life, auto calibration and some different viewing modes and very slightly longer detection range.

It is cheaper I believe because some of the components are cheaper to make, especially the germanium lens and no doubt because Pulsar think they will sell more at this price point.

I though it was worth waiting for and will be getting one as soon as they come out.

Archived