A stranger from the past!

shrek

Hello everyone, i was worried my account details would have been deleted, it been that long since i was last on here!

I can see alot of new avatars on here, i will hopefully get aquainted soon enough as i'll be back on here more often now.

As for the last that know me from "back in the day", My student years are a distant memory, my reloading press doesnt see half the use it should and my bank balance seems to always be taking a beating! But the old girls do occasionally get out the safe to throw a round or two down range or at an unsuspecting charlie.

On a higher note, im expecting to become a daddy any day now and am truley excited..... iv got a feeling that this challenge is going to be alot harder that hitting the 1000 yard mark, coldbore when i use to shoot at Warcop.

Anyways, thought id just let everyone know that im still here, i may be posting utter noncence at silly oclock in the morning when this little bundle of joy arrives.

William

Hi William

good to have you back, congratulations on the news - biggest life changing experience there is mate ...

The site has changed quite a bit probably since you were last here.

A lot of the "old guard" are still on though,

Not put a round down at Warcop for 12 months , I miss that place but have been too busy to get with the FCSA UK

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Shrekles.....

It's stand up and take a bow time.....!!

Who's the Daddy now then.....??!!

I've been told it looks like You, I just hope it has the manners of it's Mum!!!

ATB.

Ratty.

Archived