Night force 5.5- 22 x ?????

Foxdropper

I know this should only be in the wanted section lads but i have a suspicion no-one looks in there ;)

So im currently keeping my eyes and ears open for a good condition second hand Nightforce Scope - for what i will be using it for really has to be 5.5-22 magnification but understand theres a couple of rarities that nealry match this magnification ! (Which im willing to consider)

Im preferably looking for something in Mil dot reticle and 1/4 MOA adjustment along with zero stop turret but again willing to compromise at the right price !

Anyway, im in the market and if anyone knows of anyone on here looking to get rid ! Let me know as i have cash waiting and it could be yours if its what im after/at the right price !

Many thanks for reading, Foxdropper....

I've got a 5.5-22x56 np2dd on my 223 ackley my ackley is up for sale if it ever goes the scope might go for grabs it's about 2 years old like the rifle and its mint with the new high speed turrets all paper work, box and covers. I will keep you updated.

I see ! Ive had a few people offer me similar again without zero stop, ive been wanting it to be zero stop as i love the feature on my Schmidt PMII..... But maybe im looking for something that cant be found ;)

If you want to send me some pics mate and how much you think your wanting for it !?

I need to scratch my chin a bit !

Many thanks Gaz,

Mark (Foxdropper)

Might be a daft question but why mil reticle and moa turrets instead of matched turrets and ret?

Bear in mind that the night force turrets turn the opposite way to tha S&B, something that I struggled with remembering at times

Might be a daft question but why mil reticle and moa turrets instead of matched turrets and ret?

Bear in mind that the night force turrets turn the opposite way to tha S&B, something that I struggled with remembering at times

Maybe i worded it wrong matey (srvet)- not Mil rad reticle and moa turrets as such..... i am looking for an NP2DD with moa turrets OR a mil DOT reticle with moa turrets as i like the the mil DOT reticle on my Schmidt with moa turrets !

I dont use the mil DOT reticle in my scopes for milling/rangefinding at all, just like the Reticle ! :)

Many thanks....

If you struggle to find one with the zero stop option you can easily have a custom ring made to fit over the turret to stop you dialling down below your zero range. I am sure there is a thread on here about how to do it or even someone willing to make one for you. Excellent choice in reticule for varminting and target shooting.

If you struggle to find one with the zero stop option you can easily have a custom ring made to fit over the turret to stop you dialling down below your zero range. I am sure there is a thread on here about how to do it or even someone willing to make one for you. Excellent choice in reticule for varminting and target shooting.

i think it's davy who owns the shooting shed your thinking of ,keep meaning to sort two out for mine

Archived