Tikka T3 Accessories

Hi Guys,

I have a Tikka T3 laminated stainless in .300 win mag, I am looking to purchase a thumbhole stock for this rifle as well as a decent muzzle break, I am on a budget but would appreciate any advice on hopw to make my rifle look and shoot better.

cheers

Wayne

Hi Guys,

I have a Tikka T3 laminated stainless in .300 win mag, I am looking to purchase a thumbhole stock for this rifle as well as a decent muzzle break, I am on a budget but would appreciate any advice on hopw to make my rifle look and shoot better.

cheers

Wayne

hi -

i think my man in the USA does inlet for the T3 but it would be another laminate.

i could ask manner stocks, for a quote but it would need finishing when you get it.

baldie of off this site does the wild dog stocks (not sure if they do the inlet or not) he will tell you this when he comes on.

give kal a ring and he can turn a tatty rifle in to a sweet looking tool. and he can even do your laminate stock.

i think the best muzzle brake is Hollands. Sean cant remember his last name does a good one

ATB

Colin :P

Thanks Colin,

I did fancy one of the stock out of the pictures you put up, but I cant find them again, I will try Hollands for the M/B and by Kal do you mean Kaleiderscope of this forum?

Thanks again

Wayne

Just had a look Midway USA do a stainless Holland MB for $81, a great start. - Cheers

Thanks Colin,

I did fancy one of the stock out of the pictures you put up, but I cant find them again, I will try Hollands for the M/B and by Kal do you mean Kaleiderscope of this forum?

Thanks again

Wayne

Just had a look Midway USA do a stainless Holland MB for $81, a great start. - Cheers

yes - take a look at this, this is kals work, (kaleidescope)

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=624

if i was you i would contact Darrel Holland in person and he will tell you which one of his designs is best for you.

http://www.hollandguns.com/

contact details

HollandSales@aol.com

or

BestRifles@aol.com

i have on occasion had dealings with Darrel and he is very good to do business with. if you have any problems let me know and i can order you one.

ATB

Colin :D

Hi Greenbear,

Yep, wilddog are doing thumbhole tacticals for the t3 as we speak.I,ve a feeling we may have some due, but i will have to check. The stock for a t3 will be a big seller here, we must get asked at least once a week for them.

Muzzle brakes....what type do you want? there,s alsorts out there, we fit 5 different ones now. I particularly like the Vais ...they work very well indeed, arent as noisy as the others, and dont require indexing, which means they wont "move" on the threads, as they wear slightly, meaning you can remove them regularly for cleaning.

http://www.muzzlebrakes.com/

Here you go matey. Steve is a member here, as "wilddog", pm him with any questions, he is a smashing fella.

http://www.wilddogaustralia.com/content/default.asp

Regarding the brake. I too have a holland on my ar15, and they are superb, their only drawback being they are indexed, so you should really avoid regular removal. Let me explain this. An indexed brake, is set so that it lines up exactly square, when nipped up.However, the first few times its fitted and removed, will wear in both threads, and sometimes bruise them, depending on how heavy handed the fitter is. This leads to the brake going "out of time" or basically, a degree or two past exactly square. Now whilst it may not make a great deal of difference to the shooting of the gun....its looks bloody awful. The way round is is a little tlc, and clean through the brake, leaving it in situ, as far as possible. This is where the vais scores, as its radial, and doesn,t need timing, unless one wants to line it up with flutes.

Archived