Flip up scope covers for Nightforce

freerange

Hey guys

This must have been covered before but I am looking for the above for my 5.5-22 x50 scope. I have the ocular [eye] from Butler creek but the objective they supplied is way too big.

The obj. on my scope measures 59.05mm and so I got myself a 44. I have been told that the 43 which is meant for 58.7mm is too small. I don't see any 43.5 advertised anywhere

Surely I don't have to resort to insulation tape wrap to accommodate the 44?

If there is nothing that fits precisely I would like to know - who sucks the most Nightforce or Butler Creek????

Cheers for any replies that can help me

Hey guys

This must have been covered before but I am looking for the above for my 5.5-22 x50 scope. I have the ocular [eye] from Butler creek but the objective they supplied is way too big.

The obj. on my scope measures 59.05mm and so I got myself a 44. I have been told that the 43 which is meant for 58.7mm is too small. I don't see any 43.5 advertised anywhere

Surely I don't have to resort to insulation tape wrap to accommodate the 44?

If there is nothing that fits precisely I would like to know - who sucks the most Nightforce or Butler Creek????

Cheers for any replies that can help me

I remember when I used to have this scope I had to resort to tape, but that was a few years ago they may have chaneged their spec.

Butler Creek used to be very good now they are just shite and snap for fun.

Andy

• 4 months later...

Archived