anyone make turrets.

I know there are a few guys on here with lathes etc so thought I would ask a question.

I'm shooting a 223 t3. topped of with a s&b 3x12 classic. used for stalking and vermin. the scope has screw down caps, to dial in you need to screw em and adjust the inner turret.

a bit of a pain.

looking to see if anyone makes or could make an over turret that could be fitted to the correction with quick reference points from "zero" (100m) out to 350.

I know that s&b can do them, but I don't want to sell a kidney....

I know there are a few guys on here with lathes etc so thought I would ask a question.

I'm shooting a 223 t3. topped of with a s&b 3x12 classic. used for stalking and vermin. the scope has screw down caps, to dial in you need to screw em and adjust the inner turret.

a bit of a pain.

looking to see if anyone makes or could make an over turret that could be fitted to the correction with quick reference points from "zero" (100m) out to 350.

I know that s&b can do them, but I don't want to sell a kidney....

There is not a lot for the larger turret to grab onto but any local guy capable on a lathe could knock them up. I the similar scope on some of my guns and I have to say I tend to hold off mostly or just plain count clicks coz they are so darn positive in operation, return to zero can be confirmed via a simple suitable sized white target patch stuck on top if you care to

Archived