AICS New Stockside V Viperskins

Jock308

Hi

Looking for advice, I am about to purchase stock sides (for AICS short action) which will allow me to go from AICS 1.0 to AICS 1.5 (adj Cheekpiece), the BIG question is which to go for New AICS shape or Viperskins. I realise a lot if this is personal preference but am looking for a decent comparison of pro's and con's.

I would also consider the AICS 1.5 standard thumbhole in green or FDE, if anyone is selling!!!

Thanks

Jim

The viperskins are extremely good and well made, no hesitation in recommending them. However I find the standard pistol grips far too thin for my hands, would have ordered the fat grips had they been available at the time. Depends on the size of your mitts I guess!

• 2 months later...

Possible new model being unveiled in new year at shot show to replace discontinued lines with range of extras and price point below current aw - got to check my info is 100% accurate first tho. If accurate which I have every reason to believe could well be worth anyone considering a new rifle holding on a while

Some one posted about a possible new model on snipershide. It appeared to be an English chap who then promptly deleted the thread when questions were asked. It was something about a model designated the AT. Supposed to have double stack mag like the AW but be at AE price point. We shall see.

Archived