which lamp????

Because fo this thread i have now purchased a Lightforce 240 Blitz :lol::lol::lol: So i will post a non-bias test on this lamp compared to my TWO Clulites ;)

Off out when it's dark ;) (best time to test them really :lol:;);):lol: )

Kip

Before you start in earnest its probably wise to check the light pattern beforehand.Its surprising how much things can be altered by how far the bulbs pushed in with the adjustable lens housing

Sorry if I`m telling you how to suck eggs but a few minutes now will save you valuable spotting time ;)

Good luck

Guest sean1967

240Blitz on the truck and the Clulite when on the quad or as a scope mounted set up. I prefer the Clulite over the 170 & 140 lightforce lamps. I've had both and have always gone back to the Clulite.

Guest varmartin

Like you say ..they are a stunning lamp, got a 170 my self but I have used Varminters 240 Blitz in the cab for when it gets really cold or when I need to top up the tan :D :D

Like you say ..they are a stunning lamp, got a 170 my self but I have used Varminters 240 Blitz in the cab for when it gets really cold or when I need to top up the tan :D:D

i was out with 2 of them last night, (240 blitz) and i was clearly IDing foxes out to 550y

we put a new bulb in and it was the osram and it was the dogs.(tried the rest and they don't compare) make sure you use the osram they are the only ones to get.

ATB

Colin :D

Archived