Mill master!!!!

foxing2night

F2N

They seem simple enough, a bit like everything else really, if you know what your doin its straight forward. YOU must know the size of your target though.

There is a website I think you can play on that uses the principle. I got mine from the states cost me $15 - 20 from memory, got it cos I thought I might get a mil dot ret, but two divorces and I can't afford one just now :P so its gathering dust in my gun cabinet.

Let me know if you need more detailed stuff. If your buying one you gwt the instruction book and the slide rule type thingy...... you need both.

OA

Cheer,s orka,

I suppose that they are calibrated for one weight of bullet, In one specific calibre??

Thanks to you both for the info!!, I am just waiting for my variation to come backwith a 308 on it,,

Then i want to get into more long range shooting then i am doing at the moment??

All the best F2n

Darrel

I have one and both metric and imperial slides, they work and are simple to use PROVIDING, you get the subtensions correct when looking through the scope.

ie, if the target is 1.5 mils high in the scope as you read it, but is actually 1.6 / 1.4 mils high, you will be out with the range estimation, also you need to know exactly what the target height is....

All the device does is tell you the range to target, you must know your own ballistic data as well then you can dial on on the scope to account for your drop.

Just a simple slide rule really ;)

Archived