22.250 silencer

simon6ppc

hi guys ive used the old reflex silencer since they came out years ago,i need a new one now,the few ive seen over the years dont seem to be that quiet,any body know any good ones about which are not as heavy as the old reflex but still as good, cheers simon....

i am thinking about one of these pal the SL5 series, will they silence a 22.250 well as they look small, but i like the fact they should,nt alter the guns balance that much , cheers simon....

I have one on my 260 Rem. What I like is that it's nice and compact, and can't be taken to bits. Regards JCS

I have one on my 260 Rem. What I like is that it's nice and compact, and can't be taken to bits. Regards JCS

is it quiet pal,as some dont just seem to stop the noise that much

I've had number of mods and still have two ase cqb mods. One sits on my 22/250 does a cracking job.

would be better if they where stainless though like the sl range of mods from ase.

Had one of the cqb's for 6 years and no signs of rust as of yet. There is a stainless sl5 on a different forum for 150

thats worth a look. If you would like me to pm the guy let me know.( its on the airgunbbs if your a member)

Archived