Schmidt & Bender 6x42 1" scope A4 £150 posted

Hello, It is a well used scope with wear on the paint and caps. No dents.

It has a mark on the front 42mm lens that does not affect the scope in any way.

German made s/n 243202

I have photo's that I can e-mail. Or I am at Bisley next Saturday 25th May.

Priced at a realistic £150 UK posted.

e-mail pwinnall@mazak.co.uk

tel. 0782 485 8863

Best Regards Philip Winnall

• 1 month later...

Thanks Phil there's plenty about on guntrader but not for £150

Oh Ok,

You see some of these scopes were prob £200 new 15 years ago and they still want £250 for them now. Good luck in finding one :-)

Oh Ok,

You see some of these scopes were prob £200 new 15 years ago and they still want £250 for them now. Good luck in finding one :-)

It's called inflation.And maybe they don't make 'em like they used to?

Gbal

you guys are right because of the price of new top of the range scopes now. you would think the older models would sell cheaper. in fact it has a knock on affect and prices seam to rocket. because people dont want to pay the new prices.

years ago the zeiss victory 6x24x56 where around £1200 the new ones are close to £1900 ! so the older models sell for around £1300 now. thats good investment.

buy a scope for £1200 use it for 4 to 5 years and sell it on for more. trouble is the grass isn't always greener on the other side. once you sell what do you replace a superb scope like that with with out coughing out more dosh :D

in fact i think the older zeiss is better then the newer more expensive one ! the only thing the newer one offers of there older one is fl glass.

my shooting mate dave has the newer one and i cant really tell difference in his one with fl glass and mine with out it.

mine has target turrets both windage and elevation where he has to pay extra if he wants windage turret.also the clicks on his are 1 cm where mine are 0.5 cm clicks which imo as a varmint scope is better

Archived