Swarovski el range finder bins

I have a pair and have used them extensively now. In a word, awesome. Swaro standard build and glass with a great rangefinder built in, what's not to like? My old man has a pair of the Leicas and we have compared them on a couple of occasions side by side, I consistently range much further much more reliably than him. Interestingly my manual states max range as 1300 yards but I have had a number of readings over 1700 on good reflective targets.

I have a pair and have used them extensively now. In a word, awesome. Swaro standard build and glass with a great rangefinder built in, what's not to like? My old man has a pair of the Leicas and we have compared them on a couple of occasions side by side, I consistently range much further much more reliably than him. Interestingly my manual states max range as 1300 yards but I have had a number of readings over 1700 on good reflective targets.

+1 had mine since they came out, love them.

Zeiss do read quicker but, I think they're too bulky.... Geovids too.

I have the 10x42 model RF and when compared to my spare pair of 10x42 Leica standard bino NOT RF i found the glass a lot sharper and brighter than the leicas have looked through leica RF Binos they were good but as said above too bulky for me, im very happy with the swaro i was thinking of getting Zeiss but after hearing about there poor after sales compared to Swaro thats what made my decision.

Archived