600 Yard Benchrest - 27th April 2012

mole-e30

Well done to all those that turned up yesterday for the final shoot of the 2012-13 series.

This has been the first series where we have had 3 classes (Light Gun, Heavy Gun & Factory Sporter) and in total we have had 61 people take part and of these the new Heavy Gun class has accounted for 17 shooters which equals the Factory Sporter class.

I have attached the results for both yesterday and the league.

For anyone that wants to give it a go, the next benchrest shoots are

4th May - 100 Yards

5th May - 1000 Yards

All the Best

Bruce

Cheers Bruce for Inviting me I really enjoyed it And will definitely be coming again And looking at the results it doesn't look like I did that bad for my first time with my bipod I need to go shopping and buy some proper gear seb rest and so on And see if I can close them groups up more, And thank you to everyone at Diggle on Saturday for making me feel welcome and all the good advice.

Cheers Jonathan.

well done bruce nice job and thanks only second time i have shot benchrest really enjoyed it used a mystic bi-pod on the accuracy and squeezy bag bag

really pleased with results 3rd in f/s look forward to next one and again to anyone who as not shot bench rest come along and have ago really good fun and a good bunch of misfits good laugh had by all. sorry Johnathon 308 for not introducing myself we need UKV badges

Hi Barry & Jonathan

Glad you are both enjoying the benchrest comps.

Jonathan, sorry I didnt get more time to chat on Saturday, it was rather hectic, but you shot well and seemed to get on well.

Barry, keep it up, do you fancy the 100 yards on Saturday, a bit different, but good fun. 6 groups, shot about 45 minutes apart from each other and the wind always changes.

No doubt Lambsey and Foxing2Night will let you know the craic, they always enjoy it.

Let me know if you are interested, its going to be busy which is great news and dont let that put you off from coming 50 rounds will be enough to get you through the comp with sighters, bipods are more than welcome.

Cheers

Bruce

Hi darrel

Good to now you are on ukv as the wife was a bit Qwick with the washing when I got home and still had yore e mail Address in the pocket but now I can pm you instead sat in Amsterdam air port sick as on the way back to work, no shooting for 4 1/2 weeks well sick.

Jonathan.

Well done to all those that turned up yesterday for the final shoot of the 2012-13 series.

This has been the first series where we have had 3 classes (Light Gun, Heavy Gun & Factory Sporter) and in total we have had 61 people take part and of these the new Heavy Gun class has accounted for 17 shooters which equals the Factory Sporter class.

I have attached the results for both yesterday and the league.

For anyone that wants to give it a go, the next benchrest shoots are

4th May - 100 Yards

5th May - 1000 Yards

All the Best

Bruce

Hi bruce I have found the results at last.....

I would like to say the guy that won the last 600comp of the season Colin Schroder and all shooters thinking of

Taking part in BR Compertition will be urged on by this

Colin is a very new shooterh he has only competed in no more than 5 comps .The rifle he used was built buy Doliphin Arms in 6.5x47L and it was its first time out after being shot in.The guy who took 4th place also used the same rifle that was me.So Dolphin Arms do what it says on the can..

Hi bruce I have found the results at last.....

I would like to say the guy that won the last 600comp of the season Colin Schroder and all shooters thinking of

Taking part in BR Compertition will be urged on by this

Colin is a very new shooterh he has only competed in no more than 5 comps .The rifle he used was built buy Doliphin Arms in 6.5x47L and it was its first time out after being shot in.The guy who took 4th place also used the same rifle that was me.So Dolphin Arms do what it says on the can..

Hi. You have a pm

Archived