Failed ASE Northstar??

Has anyone ever had one of these fail?

Im slightly worried as it looks like there is a tiny 'hole' appearing just aft of the dangerous end!

They all fail in the end, don't use it no more IMO. It worries me that shrapnel could possibly create injury from a corroded mody though never seen it

Given that they are stainless and fairly new, I would guess Jacksons will resolve the issue for you. Give them a bell.

I have dealt with them a few times and they have always been most helpful and customer orientated.

Given that they are stainless and fairly new, I would guess Jacksons will resolve the issue for you. Give them a bell. I have dealt with them a few times and they have always been most helpful and customer orientated.

It is indeed quite new, about 250 rounds through it so very surprised if it has indeed failed!

Given that they are stainless and fairly new, I would guess Jacksons will resolve the issue for you. Give them a bell.

I have dealt with them a few times and they have always been most helpful and customer orientated.

I found the polar opposite.

The moderator will be covered by a two year guarantee, which will most certainly cover the material it was made from.

Ring Jacksons, they will sort it out for you. I,ve never had anything but exemplary service from them , especially when dealing with returns.....the mark of a good company.

Had a hole appear in a 3 year old steel compact,,,,looked after it like a baby,,,spoke to Jacksons and they said it was first one known to them and replaced it without question.Guess its gonna happen now and again and perhaps we should look upon moderators to be like barrels really they are gonna wear out or rot out eventually but anything premature should attract a one off resolve.

I wish they had treated me as well as seems to be the norm for them when i had a badly welded moderator off them(you could see where the bullets were hitting the baffles) after my first T8 corroded?

I would most likely be still using them.

oh well i suppose just one customer doesn't matter that much.

• 3 weeks later...

Like I said , I would still be using him if he had managed to treat me like he seems to treat everyone else ?

Oh well never mind there's plenty of other shops out there.

Archived