Collapsable stocks for a Tikka T3 action...

CZ Varminter

Am getting a .260 REM built and am after some suggestions for a stock I really like the collapsable concept as action is a long tikka t3 action. What's available at the moment and any recommendations. I really like the Black and grey laminate tactical stock from Joe West as I am a chippy and appreciate the laminate stocks. Have a friend who has recently bought this stock and loves it.

Anyway any advice recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

CZV

I've got one arriving in the coming week. I've had it done in Flat Dark Earth. It's the tubular forend and folding stock. It's for my Tikka .223 truck gun, which is set up solely for nv. I didn't go for the rear rest, bag slider or any rails.

Have to say that Craig of Third Eye has been great throughout and kept me informed of the progress along the way. I believe all of the prices and configurations are on the last page of the link. It's my understanding that he does these for the Remy 700 series too.

George

Would love to see some pics when it's all in and let me know how the fit is etc. PM me with where about in north east you are I'm always over Penrith way so would be cool to see it in the flesh so to speak.

James

CZV

Depends what I'm using my brother in law is currently running accubonds and Smks at around 2.95" I went for the long action as it gives me the ability to "play around" shall we say this rifle is a life time type rifle so making the most of it. Lol. What did you have in mind?

James

CZV

Depends what I'm using my brother in law is currently running accubonds and Smks at around 2.95" I went for the long action as it gives me the ability to "play around" shall we say this rifle is a life time type rifle so making the most of it. Lol. What did you have in mind? James CZV

James. That sounds good to me. I have a Wyatt's box on my Remington and loaded rounds can be up to 2.9 inches depending on the bullet.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/gallery/member-galleries/p2948-remington-700-sa-in-260-rem.html

Regards JCS

The link to third eyes stock shows examples of MY paintwork in Duracoat. Its become apparent today that they are now using someone else to apply different finishes. If anyone requires paint as in their advert, give me a shout, in either duracoat or ceracoat.

The link to third eyes stock shows examples of MY paintwork in Duracoat. Its become apparent today that they are now using someone else to apply different finishes. If anyone requires paint as in their advert, give me a shout, in either duracoat or ceracoat.

Ok cheers mate will PM when I actually get round to affording stock and your pro skills. Lol. Do you have finishes and photos of different patterns on your website mate?

James

Yes, there,s allsorts on there James. People tend to come with an idea or a picture of what they have seen or would like. Don't recall having turned anything unusual down...most things are possible. :)

Archived