.22 CZ magazines

Any gun shop will do them, but they are not cheap ;) Sure i paid £20 for one

Yeah thats what i paid 4 year ago i think. Just thought there might be someone on here that supplied them.

Ads

Never seen a cz 10 shot 17hmr mag martin.

Just remember, when all the british gunshops have gone under fella,s, you will have to buy all your guns, ammo, bullets and powder, and send all your guns for work.....abroad.......

You boil my large ice cream piss sometimes. :)

For christs sake, whats twenty large ice cream quid these days, it just about buys a bleedin round.

Guest varmartin

I have never seen a 10 shot clip in this country either baldie, thats why I thought maybe someone can get one imported from abroad.

Didn`t mean to upset you...spose I had better go and stand in the corner..let me know when I can come out please :)

Martin

Guest northernchris

I might know were i can lay my hands on 5 or 6 metal CZ mags if anyone is after interested,i will have a look in the morning and report back.

I might know were i can lay my hands on 5 or 6 metal CZ mags if anyone is after interested,i will have a look in the morning and report back.

If they are ten shot i will take one of you.

Cheers

Adam

Hi Guys.

Bought my first rifle today, CZ .22 and whilst in the shop I asked about the 10 round magazines, the smith said that they cant/dont get the metal ones anymore.

He gets the 10 round plastic ones from Edgar Bro's and he is charging £28.50.

Regards

Now then Shrek, will be tryin to get up there for a play A.S.A.P. am itching to get it used now :P

Not got a ticket for a C/F yet other wise it would have been worth the consideration. Hope your 6mm BR works as well for you as that did.

yea im buzzin waiting for it, the old 22-250 took some foxes out the game tho ! im abit sorry to let it go but it'll be pointless keepin it as the BR will be out all the time and more practical, anyways as i said glad u finally got somthin sorted out, get yourself up to my bit in the sping/summer and we'll get you some bunny bashin

Archived