New service from 1967spud Productions

Do you struggle with bullet choice when working up a new load for your rifle. Do you have the age old problem of which bullet would work best, or how one would compare against another. Well problem solved with a new service from 1967spud.

For 50p a bang you can try any type of bullet from our range. As you cant post expanding bullets the only type we will offer are target types. The range will be increasing considereably in the very near future covering .22 .25 .30 cals and 6mm, 6.5mm and 7mm.

Order can be varied across the range with no minimum purchase required. Priced do not include postage, so i will only take orders via email spud@1967spud.com or by phone 01263732740

I'll start this off straight away with a 6mm selection as follows if you dont see what you want send me an email and ill get them in.

In stock as of now are:-

90G LAPUA SCENAR
105G LAPUA SCENAR

90G BERGER BT TARGET
95G BEGER VLD TARGET
100G BERGER BT TARGET
105G BERGER BT TARGET
105 BERGER VLD TARGET
105G BERGER HYBRID TARGET

80G HORNADY FMJ
105G HORNADY BTHP

Super idea Spud, I tried to talk a certain rifle builder into doing something very similar some years ago, but he wouldn't have had access to as many potential customers as you and didn't want left with God knows how many part boxes of bullets!

Hopefully getting a new .308 in the not so distant future so defo give you a shout.

Mike

Archived