anybody who stocks ViperSkins in uk

jonathan.308

That doesn't sound too bad just looking on their site which postal option did you take ?. As there is about five different options.

Jonathan.

7 to 14 days, depends on Customs this end, usually takes up to 2 days to leave the USA, it then enters a black hole before it reappears in the UK at Customs who may take 2 to 3 days to process it, then its 2 to 3 days to get it delivered, possibly longer if you wait for the letter from Parcelfarce advising you of the charges.

Hi,

I've got a few Viperskins for the AICS non-folding short action in green, also some Accu-Stacks for the same. These were imported before Victor Co. started selling direct to the UK,

Alan

Ergonomics, fit and finish, plus range of colors, grip sizes, side rails, rear end options... Anything I've missed?

How are the ergonomics different from the std AICS stock sides?

To be fair I've not handled the new AICS stock sides but over the originals the vipers offer a more tactile well fitted surface, rounded edges and if course the pistol grip with the choice of grip sizes. Much better fitting and materials and a lot easier to shoot off hand. Still like the originals even though I have large hands.

Archived