I've got 50 new Remington 6.5x55 cases for sale. I'll check postage charges tomorrow if anyone wants to make an offer.

Also got Redding 6.5x55 FL resizing dies in 'as new' condition.

How much are you looking for for all ? Is it just the resizer die or with a sweater as well ? Cheers Ian

With a sweater?? Now, I am intrigued... Please explain! :)

That would be a seater , please. :-) love predictive texts when you trying to do things in a rush. , not !

However a Christmas sweater could possibly swing the deal. ?? Cheers Ian

Hi Dustyman, I've PM'd you but just to make sure, the dies are a full set of FL sizer and seater dies and I've even found the correct #1 shell holder.

I've not priced postage yet, but will do that on the wau home from shooting this afternoon.

I'm looking for £10 for the cases and £20 for the Redding dies, £30 +p&p for the lot.

Cheers

Mark

Please email me on mark.downing@talk21.com and give me your address and I'll give you my bank details so you can do a direct bank transfer.

You have 4 postage options:

1st class ordinary @ £6.85

2nd class ordinary @ £5.60

1st class signed for @ £7.95

2nd class signed for @ £6.70

Which would you like? I think the last is the best option.

Regards

Mark

I'm shooting at Diggle on Saturday and will be travelling back via the M5 in the evening. I could meet you at a suitable junction to exchange goods for cash if that would suit you better. Won't know time until I actually leave and it will be traffic dependent.

Just had a thought; I've got 98 rounds of new FNM ammo in 'as new' 20 round boxes, 25 140 grn A-Max bullets, 45 142 grain Sierra Match Kings and I also have some FNM 'once fired' cases if you're interested.

Archived