dont forget.

craigyboy

pancake tuesdays coming, I love pancakes.

I dont know martin, I really really like them, I will just have to survive. :P

You trying to look good at home Ian or what? :P

4oz of plain flour

1/2 pint of milk

1 med egg

pinch of salt

Add half milk to flour and mix until no lumps, add rest of milk , egg and salt and beat with a spoon until "aerated" leave to stand in cool place for about half an hour, stir well before using in a hot frypan. The heat expands the air and makes them light, then lash on the sugar or maple syrup and lemon juice, (bloody hell cant wait) just up the quantitys for more people.

Redfox

P.S just like Mrs Beaton!!!

sounds good redfox, I must ask the women what way she makes mine, alls I know is she never makes enough! ;)

You trying to look good at home Ian or what? ;)

4oz of plain flour

1/2 pint of milk

1 med egg

pinch of salt

Add half milk to flour and mix until no lumps, add rest of milk , egg and salt and beat with a spoon until "aerated" leave to stand in cool place for about half an hour, stir well before using in a hot frypan. The heat expands the air and makes them light, then lash on the sugar or maple syrup and lemon juice, (bloody hell cant wait) just up the quantitys for more people.

Redfox

P.S just like Mrs Beaton!!!

Jaysus, Red,

no wonder you always run out

try 8 oz flour......

think big

edi

Listen Edi, I use a full pound ;)

The recipe was off my gran donkeys years ago, I have her old cooking book where she wrote down all her good recipes

( lovely copper plate writing, not spider scribble like me) and it was given to me by my auntie about 20 yrs ago.

Redfox

Archived