stock and bottom metal

lancslad

so, I'm looking at restocking my tika t3. lite .223 which I use for deer stalking and general vermin control.

having a Google and found the kmw sentinel, manners mcs gat as options... really fancied the kmw but can't justify the dollar to sterling rate.

I want a thumbhole type stock, but being a lefty freak this does pose some challenges.

now shooting the tika also means that if I go for the manners it's new bottom metal ... only prob being I really do not like the mag release catch on the manners mini chassis...

so gents out there what do u recommend... anyone know of a bottom metal that doesn't have the lever poking past the trigger guard.

I have bottom metal which has an ambidextrous catch which doesn,t protrude past the guard.

I think the dbm,s that Brian has are rem 700 , not Tikka Dave.

If you are passing, call in Lancslad , and have a squint.

Also, forgot to mention. The DMB,s being sold by various people wont work in 223 with the AICS plastic magazine. Some people grind the outside of the feed lips so they will enter the magazine well in the action. This allows the rounds to pop out under pressure. It simply doesn,t work.

To my knowledge, i,m the only one offering a converted 308 magazine for 223 rounds. Graham Clarke also sells my conversions.

They work.

Archived