My new foxer.

Picked up a new toy from Mark Bradley today at Bisley.

AR15 .223 ,DPMS ambi-cocking upper receiver, Sabre Ind. lower receiver , Guiselle match trigger, 20" hand lapped Border barrel, YHM freefloat forend,

adjustable A2 stock, ASE UTRA moderator.

I'll try for a couple of pics, I've never posted pics before so fingers crossed.

P1280126.jpg

P1280125.jpg

P1280124.jpg

P1280123.jpg

P1280122.jpg

P1280121.jpg

Regards, Pete.

Guest northernchris

EXCELLENT;) Dont see many of those on here.

I bet i know what we are doin next Sunday.....................now where are them 69 grainers :lol:

3 new rifles in as many months ;)

We will need to get a bigger truck to take the "arsenal" to the range ;)

EXCELLENT;) Dont see many of those on here.

I bet i know what we are doin next Sunday.....................now where are them 69 grainers :lol:

3 new rifles in as many months ;)

We will need to get a bigger truck to take the "arsenal" to the range ;)

Hare shoot Saturday , chink stalking Sunday morning, probably get a chance to play in the afternoon.

Ah, a nasty black rifle... :lol: tis witchcraft i tell thee.... :angry:

I have a speedy, they are great fun. What twist?

!in8, I'm hoping it'll shoot 50 to 73 grains . Might be a little optimistic on the 50's though .

Spanking bit of kit Pete. What optics you gonna be mounting on it?

Grant..

I'll put an old Weaver 3-9x50 on for now. I've bought 3 new rifles in as many months , so the high end scope I'd like to mount will have to wait until the wallet looks a little less annorexic, unless you've got a USOptic or S/B PM 11 kicking about that you'd like to be given an extra long term test.

Regards Pete.

I'll put an old Weaver 3-9x50 on for now. I've bought 3 new rifles in as many months , so the high end scope I'd like to mount will have to wait until the wallet looks a little less annorexic, unless you've got a USOptic or S/B PM 11 kicking about that you'd like to be given an extra long term test.

Regards Pete.

Got an old Hawke Eclipse 1.5 - 6 x 42 but i dont think it would do justice to your new firestick somehow... :angry:

Archived