New rifle..................

Guest martin

Martin,

A nice well balanced set up you have got there buddy, should do most species easily apart from the largest of beasts

IMO the RCBS Rockchucker Kit is probably the best starter kit on the market and will last you a lifetime.

Stay away from the Lee stuff otherwise you might find yourself graduating to the better equipment much sooner then you want.

Ian.

Ah..... :mellow: I was just about to offer Martin a set of beam scales for free to help him on his way. They're a set i dont use anymore but they're Lee..lol.

Cant say i ever found them to be hard to read though..

Well anyway, if you want them martin you're welcome. PM me with your addy and i'll get em off to you.. :lol:

Rgds

Grant..

Streeker59,I am blown away mate,that is a fantastic gesture,and,I will certainly take you up on it mate.I just cannot believe how great you people are on here....................I will pm you my address mate........thanks again...........martin.

Lovely Martin enjoy!

now I know this is not the total reason to reload but .......

how much does it cost per round to homeload? Iknow piece of string and all that but

I'm talking .243,say 80 or 100 grains factory equivalent type load? (without the 100 to 300 pounds of setting up)

Cheers H

Archived