Pulsar n750

jonathan.308

Has anyone got any experience with the pulsar n750 Night vision As I am thinking of getting one but not sure what type of range I will be able to See a rabbit or fox Clear Or should I just stick with the Lamp ?.

Thank you for any help

What's make up laser torch would you recommend ? As I have Never use any form of nightvision and I do not Know anything about it Thank you for the help

What's make up laser torch would you recommend ? As I have Never use any form of nightvision and I do not Know anything about it Thank you for the help

L808 or N1000 more than likely. The on board one works well at closer ranges but uses shedloads of battery power. The N100 and L808 I've used and picked up foxes eyes etc at up to 500 yards

Davek, you mentioned shooting foxes at 200 using the 550, was that using the reticles already programmed into the unit, or did you download some finer ones?

Regards.

Just the on board reticles. I use the crosshair with the dot in the centre. Bear in mind also that I have a doubler on mine..

That sounds good wear can you get them from and I will have a look at them. Thanks for all the help.

Bear in mind that I have a 4xmag 550. The 750 already has the doubler facility built in. Any more magnification on the 750 is not likely to be effective as your exit pupil at night will only cater for @ 7x.

I had the n550 and moved onto the n750 and purchased a NightMaster 800IR.

If you look at the NightMaster 800IR on the ScottCountry website you will see it comes with a kit that fixes onto the side weaver rail on the n750. Extremely light in weight, easy to attach. It makes a tremendous difference to be able to focus a beam and exclude whats around it.

I had the n550 and moved onto the n750 and purchased a NightMaster 800IR. If you look at the NightMaster 800IR on the ScottCountry website you will see it comes with a kit that fixes onto the side weaver rail on the n750. Extremely light in weight, easy to attach. It makes a tremendous difference to be able to focus a beam and exclude whats around it.

+1 on this. I tried loads of lasers etc but the Nightmaster 800 ir out done them all. I can see clearly out past 300 yards but restrict shooting to less than 200 due to only having 4x.

Sounds good to me, Nightmaster 800 now on my shoping list , what is the max mag on the n750 x7 or x4.5 with +1.5 zoom =x6 mag.

Thanks for the help jonathan.

N750 mag is x4.5 as standard but it has x1.5 digital zoom function which works OK but is not great.

If you want to shoot at 200 yard + distances, I would strongly recomend the optical doubler which is x1.7 but make sure you attach it well as they can be prone to moving about under recoil, which will afect your POI.

I use an N750 with a Dr Bobs Doubler fitted + an NM800IR & it's awesome !

The onboard doubler is useable out to around 200yds with the NM800IR.

The onboard laser is Pants due to having an eye safe diffuser fitted.

Archived