Tikka t3 stock

tealo

Hello to all didn't see a welcome section so I hope I'm ok to put my first post up. I'm toying with getting a new stock for my t3 lite as I'm not too keen on the bendy one it has on it at the moment but I am going to try stiffening it up a bit. Now why question is does the trigger guard pop out of the stock or would I have to buy a new one to go with a new stock and if so where would I purchase one. Looked at Joe Wests web site and they look very nice.

Cheers Tealo

Hi Tealo,

I have a T3 .223 left handed stainless steel lite, last year I fitted a PSE composite stock, It was left handed black with a medium stipple effect for grip. Edward recommended a kaser grip fitted to stop your hand slipping when wet so I went with his suggestion. When it arrived it looked ok just like a stock !

It fitted perfectly and I can honestly say it has transformed my T3 into a very well balanced and great handling gun. It has space for a varmit barrel to go on at a later date. I really would not be without it and would not hesitate to buy another.

Regards

Magic

Cool all look very nice. Going to try stiffening the original up first but bound to mess it up so need to look at replacement fairly well. I'm trying to solve an issue I'm having with a changing zero. The rifle groups fine but the zero keeps changing, looked at all the obvious i think. So the bendy stock something I don't trust.

Archived